Saturday, February 2, 2013

Krone's Tree Farm


One of the most exciting times of the year is here....Christmas!  What better way to start the celebration than to shop for our Christmas tree.  Since we didn't have the best experience last year, I'd thought we'd get one at Hubble's in Rochester.  However, Ellie had different plans.  She remembered the horse, chickens, pigs and dogs at Krone's and it was such a nice day we couldn't pass it up!  The only problem was Daddy didn't have much time since the boys were going hunting.  I didn't feel like searching for two hours like last year so Brad and I agreed that the first one we saw (that was half way decent) would be ours.  I'd rather have fun seeing the animals and let the kids run around than searching for the "perfect" tree.

Watching the Horse

Ryker having a blast running around.


Pigs

This enormous pig was drinking from the water spout.

Our Tree



Hiding behind the trees.


My favorite little girl!


Watching the gentleman cut down our tree.




Chickens

 
Dogs...Ellie's favorite part! :)



This has been a traditional place for us since Brad and I have been married so I'm sure it's here to stay.  It really does have a fun "country" atmosphere.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment