Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cell Phone Photos


I finally downloaded all the pictures from my cell phone to my computers.  It begins from about a year ago.

Brad and I took the kids to Washington Park.



State Fair...feeding the animals.



Ellie was old enough to jump!  I was shocked when she said she wanted to do it.


Horse Rides


Ryker was the perfect age to play at Good Shepherd's playground.

First Day back to Nancy's after our summer break.  We miss you, Ottis and Augie! :(

Happy Birthday, Brock!  The kids enjoyed playing at Mark and Jessi's house for Brock's first birthday party.

Paint and Glitter Fun

This was back when Ryker was a "bully."  Look at poor Ayken's face!!!  He was trying to be loving, but onry at the same time.

Balloon festival in Lincoln

Out of all the toys this girl had to choose from she bought a sword. Really?!?!

Getting trims at Walmart


Ellie just had to have this princess cowgirl hat.

Ellie, When you grown up and look back at this picture just know...you chose this outfit NOT YOUR MOM! :)

Happy Birthday, Britton!


Bowling Fun

So pretty!


Happy 4th Birthday to my amazing little girl.  You bring us so much joy and laughter each and every day!  I am so lucky that God chose me to be your Mommy!  Thank you God!!!

We started her day off at China Town.  She designed a special birthday plate. 

She got to "Build-A-Dog"
At Kohl's Ryker would only crawl everywhere; pretending to be a puppy.  In the picture he was sitting and panting.  A melt down would occur if I tried to make him stand or get in the cart....and this Momma had things to accomplish. 


Grandma and Grandpa Tweryon came over to give me my special birthday present...MY VERY OWN KINDLE!!!!
Thank you, I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment