Sunday, June 29, 2014

A Rabbit Nest & More...

1st Day of Preschool - Sept. 2013
This was perfect for Ellie...dog jumping contest at Scheels.


She requested a side pony tail and looked absolutely adorable!

Playing with the animals for Ellie's 5th birthday party.

Taking Izzie's on a Walk


God made you PERFECT!

Happy 4th Birthday, Kami Lu! We Love You!

I can't remember the name of this, but it sure was loads of fun!  The wheels allow it to spin ALL the way around. 





Cheering on the Rochester High School Football team. Go Rockets! Back to back 4 state champions!


Watching Brooke and Hadley cheer during half-time.

Going to Charlie and Courtney's wedding!

Charlie's niece, Ande, was in my classroom this year.

Brad standing third in Charlie's wedding.

My favorite little girl!


We happen to come across a rabbit nest the day of Ellie's 5th Birthday party.  Izzie was going NUTS and wouldn't leave them alone.  Of course Ellie's party was at our house in the back yard.  We had to put chicken wire around it so the kids didn't accidentally run or step on the nest.  While our guests for her party were here, we found another nest in our yard (very close to the first nest).  We had an amazing experience with the bunnies and can't wait for more next year!




This was my FAVORITE bunny!  All it wanted to do was come to me! It snuggled right up to my pajama pants.

My big buddy!

Trying to give it milk...Lol!!!

Thanks Mama Rabbit for giving us this amazing experience....we checked on them multiple times a day and made Izzie walk on a leash in the front yard to potty (not fun every morning when I'm trying to get myself and two kids ready for school), but well worth it! September 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment