Thursday, January 23, 2014

Knight's Action Park 2013

The kids absolutely loved the water park again this year.  Ryker was very brave going down the big "kid" slides.  Ellie did much better this year with water wings, but she's still VERY nervous when the waves come on at the wave pool! She still will not put her face underneath the water.  Baby Steps...

Two of a kind!


Ryker loved playing with the water cups this year. 


Great Job, Ellie!

Ryker loved going in the Submarine to fill up his water cup, but wouldn't go down the little slide.  I'm thinking it was because water squirts out the top of the slide.


Whale Slide

BIG BOY!!!!!! At two years old Ryker went down this slide over and over again.  It took Ellie a lot longer before she would do this.  I blame her..."mom."  Yep, I accidentally let her go under water one year rather than catching her.  I was right there and four kiddos got caught up together.  She slipped under!  I'm not sure that she's forgiven me.

Cousins...Best Friends Forever!


Grandma Patti took a couple days off to come with us and the girls to the water park. We can't wait until this summer when she retires!!!!!!!!!

My Buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment