Thursday, December 27, 2012

August

I'm sitting in my new house on December 27th feeling VERY overwhelmed (to say the least) that I haven't blogged since October.  And in October I blogged about July. :(  Now in December...here are pictures in August.  Not remembering a whole lot so just enjoy the photo gallery. :)

Ryker loves being outside and especially loves splashing in the water.

This was the day that the boys were working on our fence.   Ellie and Ryker were ever so kind to keep them cool by attacking them with the water guns.



Where's my sweet little girl?!?!

You're up to NO good!!!

One of our frog's escaped onto our countertops. :)
Addie and Ellie checking out the tadpoles/froglets.
  
We waited for Addie before setting this little guy free.

They were so tiny and cute!

Bye, Bye!


Feeding her Frogs
Watching the boys work in the heat!



"Dada!"


Thanks Emmit for helping us out!

Ellie's desk I found at a garage sale.

Ellie and Ryker helping me make Blueberry Ice.

As I look at these pictures above,  I just have to laugh (otherwise I may cry).  Today the kids put on their hats, gloves and heavy coats to ride the four wheeler in 30 degree weather.  The pictures above make me excited for summer again!

No comments:

Post a Comment