Friday, March 23, 2012

Ellie's 1st Haircut

It took Ellie so long to grow her hair back from when it fell out as a baby that I've never gotten it cut.  When I called to make my appointment I also needed a cut along with partial highlights so Kinleigh said she'd cut Ellie's hair while the color sat in mine.  I brought snacks and plenty of things to keep Ellie entertained. 

She sat so still that she didn't even close her mouth. :)


I'm not even sure if she blinked. Hehe!

Ellie wanted a few curls so Kinleigh was so kind to make Ellie feel special.

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Ellie was so interested in watching Kinleigh highlight, wash, dry, cut and style my hair.  As Kinleigh was straightening it, Ellie came over and whispered in my ear, "Mom why did she put yellow colors in your hair."  Haha!  Ellie wanted to take a picture of my wacky hair.  We both had a terrific time!  She did so well that I took her to Petsmart to see the animals.  Pictures to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment