Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday, Addalyn!

Of course the evening before Addie's birthday party I started feeling sick to my stomach.  It had been a very long Friday at school (celebrating Dr. Seuss and ripping my pants).  All night I felt sick and had the shakes.  Finally at three in the morning I got sick and felt so much better.  I woke up at seven and felt perfectly normal.  It was very bizzare.  Usually I feel weak and I'm nervous to eat most foods, but that wasn't the case.  Sadly, I stayed home from Addie's birthday party because I know I was most likely contagious.  Luckily, my wonderful husband took lots of pictures!

Face Painting



Missy and Dustin had Addalyn's party at their house.  The kids had a blast getting their face painted, along with receiving animal balloons and watching magic tricks. 



All of the children got to participate...using handed magic wands.


Addie had a Hello Kitty birthday theme.  The cupcakes were adorable!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful niece, Addalyn Kay! I love you so very much!

Ellie's butterfly balloon



Ayken Bacon as Addie would say.

Present Time


No comments:

Post a Comment