Thursday, March 22, 2012

Nancy's 50th Surprise Party

Nancy's family and friends put on a surprise birthday party for her at the Matthew's household.  Nancy is one of the nicest people I know.  She has such a kind personality and loves my babies with all her heart.  Hugs, Kisses, laughter and respect fill her house and the best part...she treats all the children like her own.  I am truly blessed to have her watch my children. Nancy...I truly thank God for you!

Korrine and Ellie (Korrine doesn't have a black eye) Hehe!  The girls were doing hair and make-up before Nancy arrived.


Olivia, Korrine, Ellie and Karigan

So innocent!

Ellie and Andrew

Shhh! Here comes Nancy!

Ellie & Nancy

Nancy's Family...Kyle, Bethany, Nancy, Mike, Emily and Ashlan


The girls after they put on their pajamas.


I forgot to mention that Nancy and I share a birthday on February 21st.  She jokes with me and says on the day that I was born, she was celebrating her 20th birthday.  I'm either really young or she's getting really old. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment