Wednesday, March 21, 2012

One Snowy Day

I was hoping that Ellie would get a chance to play in the snow this winter.  It's been such a crazy winter that we've barely gotten any snow.  In fact, this was the first time I took off the tags of Ellie's snow pants and boots.  Definitely not enough this year to make a snowman, but I'm definitely not arguing! This has been a fabulous winter if you ask me.

It's SNOWING!

Sweeping off the picnic table.

Snow Angel



Of course she has to taste it.  She informed me that she had to make sure it was white and not yellow.  Good thinking sister!

She didn't last too long before she wanted to come back inside.  It was so nice watching her from the window.  Ryker didn't have the proper attire to go outside so we snuggled in the dining room.

No comments:

Post a Comment