Sunday, June 17, 2012

Best Friends

"Ryker, you're my best friend," Ellie says.  Ellie loves that Ryker is getting more interested in playing.  Here they are playing doctor...Ryker's the patient of course.  Dr. Tweryon says, "Please sit in the waiting room until I call you."

Doctor Tweryon (I think there's a ring to it :)..."What's your name? What's wrong with you?"

Cutest doctor I've ever seen!

The sick patient...Ryker.

Let me check your breathing, buddy.

Ryker takes a turn at being the doctor.


Let's check your temperature.

Ellie's once again dressed herself.  Her and buddy hard at work.

Ellie loves being the big sister.  As soon as Ellie calls Ryker to come play, he's off.  Ryker spends more time in Sissy bedroom playing than he does his own.  Best buddies forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment