Sunday, June 17, 2012

One Lucky Mother

On May 8th I took a half day off of work to attend a Mother's Day Tea with Ellie at Preschool. I couldn't wait for this day to come!  I finally get to be at MY daughter's school and participate in something as a PARENT and not a teacher.  I was thrilled to attend and told Ellie we would go somewhere special afterwards (the zoo).

A mother's words can not describe the feeling of having a daughter in her life........Indescribable :)


When we first arrived the kiddos were able to play until all the students arrived. It's so nice looking around and watching Ellie feel so comfortable in her own classroom. 

This is My Mother! Questions answered by Ellie.  According to Ellie, I like to do cart wheels. :)
Ellie's Adorable Flower

Best Friends!

Ellie always comes home with some kind of drawing from Preschool.

Next the kids put on a performance for all the Mother's. So Sweet!



The best Mother's Day present I could ask for is spending the day with my babies!

Great Job!
The Students and their Mommies had three different stations that we were split into...listening to books with Mrs. Olson, making a heart craft with Mrs. Ayers and eating a snack with Mrs. Tokgos.

Craft Station: Each child got to choose two different colors of play-doh to knead together.

Next, Ellie used a heart cookie cutter to punch out the shape,

And then Ellie pressed her finger down on one side of the heart and I copied the same on the other side. I later opened it for Mother's Day...which was made into a necklace.  So cute!

Thank You Ellie for making this day so very special for Mommy! I love you with all of my heart!
You mean the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment