Sunday, June 17, 2012

Henson Robinson Zoo

After the Mother's Day Tea at Preschool, we picked up Ryker from my mom's house and I took the kids to the Zoo. Prior to this day, I told Ellie this would be her special afternoon so she could choose to go to the zoo by herself or her brother could join us. She's such a sweet sister!

Watching the Kangaroo...it was making me a little nervous!



Ryker's still trying to wake up!


Ellie loves feeding the goats...

Ryker's not so sure!

The goat was licking his hand. :)









Ryker wanted nothing to do with sitting in his stroller.

Feeding the ducks and fish.


GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!

After strolling around the zoo we headed over to the playground.


The kids and I all had a blast spending the afternoon together! Being a mommy is the best and most important job anyone could ever have!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment