Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Little Monkey

Our little monkey likes to climb on anything and everything.  Not safe, buddy!  Ryker definitely makes us laugh most of our day.  He has such a personality!  Every now and again when I'm holding him, he will put his face right in mine (so we're touching nose to nose) and talk gibberish with a great big smile.  I began mocking him in the same manner and he just giggles.  It's so cute!  Also, he makes the funniest facial expressions using his eyes...closing one eye or both for several seconds.  Where did he come from?!?!  He also has quite a temper...clawing at your face and biting at the same time.  It feels like a cat clawing you. Brad and I joke that when it's time for his nails to be trimmed, we have to declaw him. :)

I came into the kitchen to find Ryker inside our fridge.  Ellie opened it to get a drink and left it open when buddy climbed inside.  She didn't even tell me.


Ryker! Where are you?!?!


Ryker stuck!


Using a spoon like a big boy.

Ryker: HELP! I'M STUCK AGAIN! Mom: Hold on, buddy!  Let Mommy grab her camera. :)
Hehe!

Ryker absolutely loves to wrestle!  Anybody laying on the floor...Watch Out!  Ryker will walk over and jump on you.

He's obsessed with 4 things:
 1. Going downstairs.
2. Going outside.
3. Riding the 4 wheeler
4. Taking a bath

I like going down the stairs by myself.

Of course before going downstairs...I have to shut the gate and touch the light.

Building with my Daddy...Ryker has become obsessed with his Daddy!

Venturing outside before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment