Sunday, September 2, 2012

Mommy's Day!


I feel so blessed!!! We spent Mother's Day at my Aunt Lynn's house for lunch and then Grandma and Grandpa Tweryon's for dinner.

 
Thanks Mom and Patti for being such amazing people!  We Love You both so very much and couldn't even dream of better grandparents for our children!  These special memories will be with them for life!

Ellie and Ryker made this special pot for their grandma's on Mother's Day.

Ellie made this special coupon card for Grandma Connie and Grandma Patti.

I love this! :)

Grandma Connie making poor choices!

Grandma Garst


Best Buddies! 

Because I'm so far behind on my posts, I seem to be missing some pictures of Patti, Granny and the girls.  I'm sure I will find them in a couple months.
My beautiful Mother's Day gift from Ellie.  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment