Saturday, September 1, 2012

Southwind Park

Ellie, Ryker and I spent our morning at the Southwind Park.  We were hoping the splash park would be open, but no such luck.  They had a great time playing on the playground, but it's definitely harder to keep an eye on two mobile children.  Ellie and I had a talk about strangers and what to do if someone ever grabs her or asks her to help them find their dog.  I don't want to scare her, but she needs to know how to react.




We brought our lunch for a picnic at the tree house (a first for us).


This was definitely a great place for a picnic! 



The only bad thing was Ryker trying to escape!


Next we moved on to feeding the ducks and geese.


Enjoying the beautiful weather.

Ryker decided he was done.


They were watering the grass which created one FUN puddle and a great area to play.

Ryker LOVES the water fountains.

Good thing I brought extra clothes for the splash park. :)




We had such an awesome day!




After changing clothes we played for a little longer on the playground and then headed home for naps. I love my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment