Sunday, September 2, 2012

Summer Fun!


Ryker loves playing on the deck!  It is so nice now that we have a gate.  I'm able to clean up lunch while they play.


This tricycle is the first bike Ellie learned to ride.

Buddy likes it too, but uses his feet on the ground.


Real boys ride pink four wheelers!!!


Granny thought her phone was broke...until Ryker fixed it! Haha!


BUSTED!!!
Oh Ryker...what are we going to do with our little monkey!
 
We got this fun ride from my friend Joanne that I work with (For FREE).  It didn't have a battery, but she told me it works (her kids were too big to ride it). THANK YOU SO MUCH, Joanne!  My kids love it...especially Ryker (although Sissy is a CRAZY driver)!
 
I swear the Tweryon house is a FARM!!! A homing pigeon came to visit the girls and Ryker!  Grandpa ended up finding it's owner so he had to return home. :(




No wonder my children are animal lovers!      

Ours at home

It has legs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment