Friday, July 12, 2013

Cell Phone Photos Continued...

Izzie was found on Ellie's Build-A-Bear bed for her stuffed dogs. :)

This puppy has a VERY strong personality.  She gets scared easily yet is SASSY!  It has been a stressful few months getting used to one another.

Grandma Patti is a SAINT! I don't know how she does the things she does.  The kids love to help her bake.  I know it's definitely a favorite of Ellie's.


Here the kiddos are helping Grandma make a red velvet cake for the High School Play bake off.  They look a little scary I might add.

Looks a lot like blood if you ask me!

Ellie looks possessed!

Here are my kids again helping Patti bake.

Ryker and Kami licking the icing! Mmmm Mmmm Good!

Having fun with their Polar Animals in the water (sea) with ice cubes (icebergs).

Poor Ellie wasn't feeling well, but her Daddy made her feel better by starting on her playhouse that he planned on building underneath the stairs.

Ellie and I made one for Daddy and each Grandma for Valentine's Day

My beautiful bracelet made by the one and only.....Ellie Morgan!

Fancy

My poor buddy didn't feel well!

Who knew Daddy had such artistic talent?!?!

My Valentine!


One VERY cold winter day we decided to have a Freeze Out in the car!  The kids loved it!


Daddy painted our faces!

Thanks for my wonderful birthday gift Ellie! I love Hungry Hungry Hippo!

My Handsome Valentine!

Snow Fun



All Dolled Up


Birthday Party Fun in Taylorville at the YMCA.



Daddy finished the window and flower box for Ellie's play house.

Absolutely Adorable!
Ryker loves to play Birthday Party.

Playing Library

Ellie and Karrigan at Midstate




Balloons in the bathtub???  Next time I won't add bubbles with the balloons. :)

The kids each picked out something to paint from Michaels...Ryker chose a train and Ellie...a box for her dogs.


The first day that we actually get to enjoy our new front porch...chalk and trucks.


Of course a picnic too!

Daddy put one end of the gymnastic's mat on the couch and the other end on the floor; with pillows and blankets underneath to create a slide.


Izzie loves to lay on the laundry pile or any other articles of clothing found on the floor.


Green shaving cream for St. Patrick's Day

This girl makes me laugh and smile each and every day!


Daddy made a fort.  Ryker and Ellie are using their flashlights to read a story.

The Leprechaun came to visit the Tweryon house and left quite a mess in the kitchen and toy room.  At least he was nice enough to leave a nice surprise. :)

What a MESS!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day
Grandma Patti, Aunt Kathy, Granny, Aunt Heather, myself, Ellie and Brooke went to watch the star of the High School Play...Hadley Tweryon! That's right...Hadley had her very own part.  She did amazing and seemed to love every moment of it.

BFF's

We were able to go backstage and get a picture with the STAR!!!

These two are amazing friends! It is so neat watching the two of them together.  Kami is sooo patient and good with Ryker and Ryker is usually sweet back.  Every time they see each other they run up and hug one another. One funny story I have to add in this blog or I'll forget...The five kids stayed the night at Grandma and Grandpa Tweryon's house.  Kami yelled, "I'm Done" (meaning: someone needs to wipe my tush).  Grandma was a little busy, but got their as soon as she could.  Lets just say it was too late because Ryker offered to wipe it instead.  Grandma walks in to Kami's rear end in the air and Ryker with toilet paper wiping Kami's tush.  LORD HELP US!  These two are hysterical!!!

When no one is watching Ryker usually tries to play the computer.  He loves watching trains on You Tube!

No comments:

Post a Comment