Thursday, July 11, 2013

More Cell Phone Photos

She's ready to go, but I'm thinking she forgot something???


Christmas gift for Mommy and Daddy that Ellie made at Preschool

Nancy had a special evening with the bigger kids from daycare.  They went to Build-A-Bear, planned a special dinner at her house and then drove them to each child's house to see their Christmas tree.  Once she arrived, Nancy surprised us with this amazing picture above from Ellie and Ryker.   Nancy is absolutely amazing!!! I am forever grateful that she's like a second mom to my children.  You're the BEST!  More pictures of this evening to follow.

Pinterest Christmas gift project for Ellie's preschool teachers and Nancy.  We added our own touch by attaching a gift card to one of the ribbons.  I am so thankful for the hard work and kindness that Ellie's teachers display.  We appreciate you more than you know! Ellie loves each one of you very much!

Wood block ornaments with pictures of the grandkids for grandma. Love Them!





Patti had mentioned that she'd like to find the word "Welcome" like her "Merry Christmas" to put above her cabinets. Of course I thought it would be a perfect idea for Christmas.  Brad cut out the wood blocks and painted them.  I had Tracey punch out the letters and then I mod podged them to the wood block. That my friends is SKILL and thank the Lord for my HUSBAND! :)



This was our first train ride at the mall.  Ryker cried once we first got on until...."Choo Choo Soul" was playing over the intercom on the train.

Ellie and Grandma Connie rode with us.

Looks like a STAR to me!


Putting make-up on her Barbie face.

Loving his train


Baking cookies with her Easy Bake Oven

Having fun at the mall.

Ellie and I took Grandma Connie bowling for her birthday.  She used to bowl a long time ago and hasn't done so for a very long time.  I thought it would be fun to play....not so sure she was thinking the same as me. Hope you had a nice birthday....I know I did (got 5 strikes in a row).  Brad didn't even believe me when I called him on the phone.  I had to send him a picture of the score.

The pooping dog game was a hit at our house. :)


Petsmart...a favorite of Ellie's.

Painting Fun...Ryker likes painting himself more than his picture.

Great Job, Ellie!

You too, buddy! Now if only I could hang you on the wall to display your talent. :)
The crazy Tweryon girls

Ellie was loving to read with her flashlight in the dark.  Ryker on the other hand.....who knows.

Spin Art

Science Time

What does your snowman do at night?

Helping Daddy at Menards

Ellie couldn't wait for this special day to get here.  Finally we're on our way to look at a puppy and possibly take her home.  She's a Maltese/Pekingnese mix who was 10 weeks old at the time.  Her birthday is on Novebmer 10, 2012.  Once we arrived in Carlinville we were a little unsure arriving at this gentleman's home (his front door was blocked) and it wasn't the nicest looking place either. After calling, Brad was informed that this was just a farm house.  Next door was a nicer building where he kept the breeding dogs.  We entered, unaware of what we'd see (I was a little nervous to tell you the truth).  This man went to get the last girl puppy (barking filled the air and of course an awful smell).  She was precious!  After a couple questions, we got the paper work and bought her right away.  The poor little girl was shaking so badly.  On the way home she started drooling uncontrollably and then puked.  We thought something might be wrong with her so we called the Vet to set up an appointment.  Turns out she just gets car sick.  To this day, any time we take Izzie anywhere, she does the same things....tons of drooling and most of the time followed by puking.

Ellie first named her Snowball, but then changed it to Izzie.  She had named one of her dolls Izzie.

Izzie Belle



No comments:

Post a Comment