Wednesday, July 10, 2013

More Cell Phone Photos

At preschool Ellie and her classmates each made a "germ" page for their book.  Ellie's illustration is a "throw up" germ.


I am VERY thankful for this amazing child God gave me!

Isn't she the sweetest girl ever?!?! She loves her brother so much!

And her brother loves putting on make-up. LOL!


Nothing sweeter than a sleeping child!

Guns &  Hoses charity event at Nelson's Center.  This is our third year coming and will definitely be a tradition for us. 

Ryker loved splashing in the water near the rink.

Our Elf on the Shelf arrived from the North Pole! :)  Last year Ellie wasn't crazy about the Elf so we truly just started him this year....and a little late I might add.  Our original Elf was lost in the move so once Ellie heard that her cousins' Elf had already come to visit...she was a little nervous.  What if Santa doesn't know we moved?  I quickly ran to Hallmark that night and presto....Buddy appeared!  Ellie gave her Elf a ton of different names, but once she found out Hadley, Brooke and Kami's Elf's name...it was official!  She said, "What! I call Ryker, Buddy!"  Below you will find some of the spots and mischief Buddy ran into.  Oh and by the way...we were hanging up our stocking a couple days later and I found....our first Elf (which quickly got hidden).  Now we have a back-up in case Buddy gets injuried!









Decorated Tree in our New Home 2012

And the stockings we hung...


Every year at school we make Gingerbread houses with my students.  I always make a couple extra to take home for my own children.  I promised Ellie we would make them on a specific evening, but all I could find was chocolate icing.  I think she liked it better!




Ellie's finished product!


 

Ryker's Gingerbread House



Ellie's Preschool Fieldtrip to the Fire Station.  Papa Bill went as a volunteer so that she would have someone their with her. Thanks Bill! It sure means a lot to us!

CLASS PHOTO...First year of the 4 year old class.


No comments:

Post a Comment