Sunday, July 28, 2013

Father's Day

On Father's day morning, The kids and I went over to our Uncle Rich's to celebrate Father's Day while Brad went to bed (just getting off of work).

These four are onry when it comes to pictures!

We LOVE our Papa Bob!

I made a photo album for Brad, my Dad and Bill for Father's Day.  Each album is filled with pictures of them and their grandchildren.  Special memories captured on camera!


Ryker found Uncle Rich's tractors.


Afterwards, we went home to give Daddy his special gift.

Daddy, words can not explain how lucky we ALL are to have you in our lives!  You mean the world to us!
We Love You!

This little girl wants to wrestle her Daddy!

I'm not quite sure where pictures are from Bill and Patti's house.  We headed over to their house next to spend Father's day with them. Surely I took some??? I will continue searching! I do know that I am missing one memory card from March! So frustrating!

Happy Father's Day to three AMAZING men in my life....Brad, Dad and Bill! We are blessed to have each one of you in our lives!  Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment